Responsible for scheduling all client meetings, including preparation time and follow-up for advisors. Responsible for maintenance of Client Relationship Management (CRM) database; create, edit and update prospect, client and Center of Influence (COI) information. Provide administrative support to advisors and participate in tasks and projects as assigned in the day-to-day operations of the office. Provide support and backup for administrative team members.
- Schedule and confirm all client meetings; coordinate advisor’s schedules, allowing for preparation time and follow-up.
- Accurate and timely administration of CRM database; create, edit and update prospect, client and COI information.
- Provide administrative support to assigned advisors including; monitor email boxes, organize calendars, schedule appointments, coordinate schedules with other staff and individuals outside the firm, make travel arrangements and create detailed trip itineraries.
- Answer telephone calls; route, take messages and answer client questions as appropriate; follow up with clients to obtain required information; update client information in CRM database, as necessary
- Talk with and pre-qualify prospective clients; enter information in CRM and send out Get Acquainted Meeting (GAM) information.
- Prepare general correspondence and respond directly to routine inquiries.
- Process and communicate confidential client information professionally and discreetly.
- Create and maintain individual task list.
- Provide support and backup for administrative staff and other staff as needed.
- Participate in special projects and as a member of various internal committees.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, listening and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Excellent Word, Excel, CRM, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
- Able to work independently and establish priorities.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Able to work effectively with the highest standards of confidentiality and ethics.
- Able to project a professional image to clients.
- Team player, collaborative, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients.
- Associate’s Degree (or at least 2 years of college). Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three years of administrative support experience in a professional services environment.
Wealth management for wherever life takes you.
Want to retire in the tropics? Establish a trust to keep your family protected? Work with someone who’s been there. We’ll match you with the perfect financial planner for your life goals.
Call Bethany today at (407) 992-7188 to get started.