Client Services Representative
This position establishes, services, monitors, and maintains client investment accounts and provides management with updates and reports, as needed, on the status of client investment activities.
- Processes trade requests in accordance with cutoff times
- Files trade information on a daily basis
- Prepares brokerage account paperwork for opening new accounts, terminated accounts, and/or account transfers
- Initiates client correspondence
- Processes downloads, pricing, and reconciliation of custodial interfaces; advises Operations Manager of any discrepancies
- Enters notes in CRM database daily, based on client interaction
- Opens new accounts in database
- Anticipates client’s needs and develops trust by providing excellent service
- Prepares revised schedules for accounts added to and removed from database (Schedule A)
- Maintains IRA contribution database
- Assists in processing annual IRA required minimum distributions (RMD’s)
- Services and maintains client accounts (address changes, journals, wires)
- Enters and maintains cost basis
- Prepares client reports for client meetings
- Attends continuing education including Schwab seminars
- Working knowledge of a variety of investment tools
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Excellent understanding of and experience in using a variety of computer software applications such as MSWord, Excel, CRM
- Ability to project a professional image of her/him self and the Firm to clients by the way in which he/she conducts himself and the quality of the work produced
- Excellent research and problem solving abilities
- Excellent follow through and communication to team members regarding status of open items
- A four year degree in business administration, finance, economics or a related field plus a minimum of two years experience in a similar position (in a financial planning firm or in investment banking)
- Paraplanner designation preferred, but not required
- Black Diamond experience preferred, but not required
Wealth management for wherever life takes you.
Want to retire in the tropics? Establish a trust to keep your family protected? Work with someone who’s been there. We’ll match you with the perfect financial planner for your life goals.
Call Bethany today at (407) 992-7188 to get started.