Securing our clients’ financial futures through strong partnerships and integrated wealth management.
Zero Alpha Group
Resource Consulting Group is one of the founding members of Zero Alpha Group (ZAG). Founded in 1995, ZAG is a global network of wealth management firms serving clients in a fiduciary capacity. They are committed to providing objective, long-term private wealth management solutions, focusing on broad global diversification and a quantitative approach to investing. They share a common philosophy about investing and client service – a commitment to structured, tax-managed investment strategies while providing independent fiduciary-based financial planning solutions.
Learn more about ZAG at the Zero Alpha Group website.
The Charles Schwab Corporation
The Charles Schwab Corporation, founded in 1973, is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial services. Through their operating subsidiaries, they provide securities brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services to individual investors, independent investment advisors, and corporate and retirement plan sponsors and participants.
The Charles Schwab Corporation is financially strong and they are committed to their continued financial health. Their capital structure and liquidity are sound, and their internal controls and business standards are designed to keep client assets safe. They maintain a disciplined focus on risk management and operate the firm conservatively to minimize investment risks.
Financial Planning Association
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the premier professional organization for Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) professionals, educators, financial services providers, and students who seek advancement in a growing, dynamic profession. FPA is truly an indispensable force in the advancement of today’s CFP® professional.
With a network of more than 89 chapters and state councils, thousands of CFP® professionals, and members at large, FPA provides access to local opportunities including:
- Continuing education and networking opportunities with professionals in their area;
- Study groups for those who are new to the profession and mentoring opportunities for experienced professionals; and
- Extensive tools, training, leadership, practice management, and educational resources.
FPA is also a leading voice on issues related to financial planning among legislators and regulators. Its efforts focus on highlighting the importance of competent and ethical financial planners in the delivery of financial services to consumers using the highest standards of professional conduct. FPA engages with federal and state regulators and legislators to advocate for policies to benefit consumers and financial planning practitioners.
FPA’s current advocacy priorities are focused on:
- Fiduciary standard — Support SEC rulemaking that would ensure that broker-dealers put customer interests first when they are giving personalized investment advice to retail customers.
- Appropriate oversight of investment advisors — Support SEC rulemaking that would ensure that broker-dealers put customer interests first when they are giving personalized investment advice to retail customers.
- Appropriate regulation of financial planners — Educate policymakers about the practice and the value of financial planning and the effect of policy decisions on practitioners and their clients.
Visit the Financial Planning Association website for more information.
Wealth management for wherever life takes you.
Want to retire in the tropics? Establish a trust to keep your family protected? Work with someone who’s been there. We’ll match you with the perfect financial planner for your life goals.
Call Christine today at (407) 992-7180 to get started.